Saturday, February 27, 2010


Sunday
Daddy/Daughter Dance






Monday
Happy Baby


"She smiles so easily now!"......... Abigail






Tuesday
Bathtime is Fun!



Abigail loves taking care of her little sister







Wednesday
Gigi is finally eating!!!!!


Hip, hip, hooray! By George, she's got it!







Thursday
Ballet Observation Day



I love this little girl!






Friday
Chemistry Class



Matt with some teen friends at homeschool Chemistry class


Gigi and Matt bundled up for the long drive to class on a cold winter's day






Saturday
Gigi's Baby Shower

I love these women!



Beautiful girls!


Sarah Joy was fascinated with Gigi!



Abigail showing off her new sister

8 comments:

  1. what a sweet picture of daddy and daughter!!!

    Oh, I am soooo happy to hear that she is eating!!!

    loved all the pictures...just wish I could have been at the shower! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful pictures...the one of the girls are huddled together is so cute!

    Thankful the eating is going better...that's important! You have such a beautiful story that unfolding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little ballerina. Reminds me of watching my daughters when they were younger.

    Congrats on getting over the eating hurdle! :)

    Baby showers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and exciting week! You have a beautiful family! I used to dance but now have 2 boys...so I love seeing her doing ballet! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see Gigi doing so well. looks like she is making lots of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing to watch the change in GiGi! She looks wonderful. I love the Daddy/Daughter shot and the one of Abby at ballet. She looks so focused.
    I'm sorry I missed the shower, so glad you had such a special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all your pictures this week. They were all so HAPPY! Whether you realized it or not, "happiness" was definitely the theme. So much love. And, YAY Gigi!! Congrats on your new milestone! What a good girl.

    ReplyDelete