Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday
Rob returned from snowboarding in northern Michigan with the older children. After the play on Saturday, he packed up the crew and drove four hours north for some ski time. This man does not need sleep, I tell you!



Monday
Hubby has informed me that he wants to invest in a new home. It should be interesting finding a home for this motley crew.


Tuesday

Trying to choose a color for the dining room. Blah! I really hate decorating. It takes so much money and energy.

Wednesday

Locked my family blog because I received a pornographic message from an unknown Chinese source. ( not the first time this has happened.) I'm a little unsettled. I was already becoming a little disenchanted with blogging and then that happened.



Thursday

Met with the diabetes educator to start Zachary on a trial run of the Omnipod (insulin pump). We are using saline as a trial run until next week. He wouldn't let me take a picture of it because we placed it on his stomach.



Friday
Homeschooling Rollerskating Day



Saturday
Matt and Zachary visit with friends.





7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about decorating... it does require a large amount of time... I always have a hard time deciding on things so it only makes the process even longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally decorating challenged. If I had endless resources (which I don't) I would just hire someone and say call me when you're done!

    Too many choices,too much money...

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics of your boys' faces - they look a LOT like their dad!

    Sorry about the anonymous commenter - I always just delete them, but I don't have children so it's a little less scary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you decide on a color yet? I LOVE the color above Abby's head. Any luck with finding a house yet? I'll be praying for God to bring the perfect one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tori

    Our real estate agent recommends we paint everything neutral for an easier sell. I thought that was the best one, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So...what color did you pick?? I'm all about slapping some major color on the walls. Doing it with this many littles running around, however, sort of makes me have heart palpitations even to think of it. We need to paint so we can sell our house. I truly don't know how we'll ever find the time.

    Gigi's really growing fast, isn't she??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gigi is so beautiful. What a priceless smile!
    Our 37 yr. old adopted daughter took her time beginning to smile, I remember. Then in her teenage years she had so many questions about her abandonment. She still carries some of that sadness, but we are seeing positive changes. She is a delightful survivor; has been through tough times.
    Do you know about Sherrie Eldridge, adoption coach? She is conducting conversations online, Facebook, has a website and several books.

    ReplyDelete